Tuesday, November 07, 2006
i am sore as ever as coach has just given us the most tiring training as the team of c'div 07. new to today's training was something called lunges. mom says that it helps train butt muscles. better start doing those myself. nothing but a nice firm butt right? haha jkjk
then we had to do the spider drill and then a suicide. argh... gabriel din noe how to do the spider thing properly so coach made us do it again without the suicides. and then at the end of the training we still had to run 3 rounds of staircase. my butt was really aching after that. haha.
then i went for lunch with gabe after training. we went to long john's @ tm. the service there sucked like crap. saw debra, jacelyn and chelsea there after we had finished eating. made our own ways home after walking around for like... 5 mins? lol.
at home now oso quite sian lor actually. i wish i could go out but money is an issue. sian sia.
THE POWER OF PRAYER:
Lord, You have said in your word that your Holy Spirit helps us to pray(Romans 8:26) I invite You Holy Spirit, to teach me how to pray. Show me the things i need to know. Give me the faith I need to believe that You will always hear me and You will answer in Your way and in Your time. Thank You, Lord, that You sent your holy spirit so i could live in power and be used powerfully by You(1 Corinthians 1:18). Help me to do that. I need Your power to enable me to live the way You want me to so that I can live the way that You want me to and that I can become all that You created in me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.This is for people who need help for praying